How to take a trip with the Quadra Island Outdoor Club
1. Read the trip guidelines (hiking or paddling) for the activity that interests you, so that you understand the expectations and responsibilities. These guidelines are part of the Trip menu on this website.
2. Look through the trip Schedule, which is part of this website menu.
3. After deciding on a trip, read the full description and contact the trip coordinator to sign-up. Don’t wait until the last minute – the trip might be full!
4. Make sure that you have paid your membership.
5. Ensure that you have the equipment you require and understand the time and meeting place. Stay in touch with the coordinator. Enjoy the trip!