Rescheduled from March 23rd
|Destination||Bretons and beyond|
|Date||1 June, Wednesday|
|Trip Coordinator||Vic Gladish|
|Contact Infofirstname.lastname@example.org; 250-285-2111; text 250-287-0459|
|Description||This could be short or long depending on the weather and the group! A calm day could allow us to aim for Dunsterville Islet, then Breton Islands and back. An iffier day could see us meander through Hyacinthe, Open and Moulds before a lunch break at Breton Island then return.|
|Meeting Place||Len Road Shore Access|
|Departure Time||Meet at 9:00; 9:30 am on the water|
||Easy to moderate|
|Dogs?||Only very strong swimmers!|
|Notes:||Please contact the trip coordinator 48 hours before the trip to confirm your attendance. A go/no go decision that reflects the weather forecast will be made by noon the day preceding the trip date.
Must have equipment that meets club and coast guard regulations. Bring lunch and gear for the weather.