Trip Report – Rebecca Spit – 7 Sept 2022

Given the unexpected, extremely windy conditions, and concerns about road conditions on Valdes, we opted for a brisk walk around Rebecca Spit instead. The Shellaligan Trail hike, long loop, is postponed until later in the fall.

Valerie

Hiking – Shellaligan Pass Loop – 7 Sept 2022

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s