KAYAK PRACTISE SESSIONS WITHOUT INSTRUCTORS
We have various options here.
- Strathcona Pool- shallow end available 6:30-8 pm Tuesday and Thursday for kayak practise; bring your own kayak, none available at the pool; regular admission charge; check with pool before going over as might discontinue in good weather
- Strathcona Pool – book for our own use –
- 8 – 9:30 pm Thursday (possibly other days; staff were not sure what dates are available, will have to confirm) , shallow end, rate $37.50, bring your own kayak
- 4-5 pm Saturday, possibly other days to be confirmed (usual Birthday Party booking time) ; rate $48.50 per hour; bring your own kayak
- Lakes – to be arranged by Club members
- Drew Harbour – a good place to practise in the real ocean – somewhat warmer, shallow, and less wind/wave action – to be arranged by Club members.
13 April 2013, updated 19 April 2013
Valerie Van Veen